Information Collection and Use
The personal information which you may provide us and/or which we may collect could be the following:
- Your registration details, if any. Your shipping, billing, and other information pertaining to your sale or purchase transaction on the website.
- Your transaction details with the other users of the website.
- Your website usage behaviour.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which you use to visit the website and undertake any activity on the website.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your personal information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Company Entities and its joint ventures.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Company is the recipient of all personal information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavours for the prevention of the personal information provided by the users. We may enable access of the users’ information to Company Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Company Entities and/or its joint ventures. We will ensure, on reasonable commercial efforts basis, that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the personal information provided by the users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the website only.
Company may disclose your personal information to such extent, as the Company may deem necessary, for you to enter in to commercial transactions with other users of the website.
Company will be using 3rd party cookie pool data from Adwords and this will not be used to any other use.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Company cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Company or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Company may also provide your personal information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
Company may use your personal information for the aforementioned purposes of the website. You have full control regarding which of these emails you want to receive. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
Deleting Your Information
If you wish to have the personal information that you have provided to us deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our customer services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain personal information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the website and your access to certain features of the website.
Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Company keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to the Company. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
1. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
3. Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.theethnicfix.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
5. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.